Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the dual port cover on the MS 440 this morning man it sounds great. I want to thank that member but can't remember his name for sure, so I'll say "thanks man" if there is anything you ever need just holler at me. :rock:

That was me. Glad I could help out and that it worked out for you.

Don't forget to adjust your carb ;)

I would like to thank all the wives for all the cooking and setting up meal time. :rock:

Yes Sir! Without the ladies we would probably have had some pretty grim pickins. They did a first rate job. And another thumbs up to all the dif. photographers, what a collection of good pics.

attachment.php

Here's Job Corp giving his boy some saw education...

attachment.php

Here everyone is after bloating themselves on brisket and beans...
That's Locust Cutter and his father just to the left in the foreground.

Ar GTG by supercabs78, on Flickr

Our Poulan 53A getting rung out. :rock:

I think that Poulan I was running is actually older than my Father is, or at least darn close...:hmm3grin2orange:

Ar GTG by supercabs78, on Flickr
Me, Jason, Pete. Thanks for all the stuff Pete.

GTG Pics 018 by supercabs78, on Flickr

Plumcrazyjr and my 038.

I did get a kick out of Hal's saws too' Especially the Homelite and the 880!!!! I have been corrupted by the strength of 6 cubes,...

That 7900 of hedgerow's,... I think it convinced me that I need one too' although I am comparison shopping 372's at this point. I knew that 20" loop on my 660 was dull but between a dull chain and hard hedge, that was dang near dust coming out of the clutch cover! Les has a look on his face that evokes: Wow! This thing actually DOES RUN and CUT!!! Maybe the 084's were the wrong choice!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
attachment.php

These were the left over's that got fire wooded Sunday... So if ya'll want to know how to get a couple cords of wood cut and noodled in a hurry, hold a GTG!!! No splitter needed!!!

Oh man, I left too early and missed that.

You also missed what I got from MO Jim ( thanks Jim). I gots me an almost new lookin husky 350:rock: I'm gonna see what I can do with the open transfer cyl.

Also gonna git sum .404 chain ordered to run on my new 48" bar that my 394 will be wearin @ the next GTG.

I wish sumbody woulda threw a rock at me or sumthin fer not breakin out Wiatt's 3120 fer the 6 cube showdown. :bang:

attachment.php

And some of the best GTG times are had when the saws aren't even running...
Smokey scotch and Oak barrel aged bourbon... We're all about trees you know...:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back