Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current list

Atvguns +4
Stumpy +7
Plumbcrazyjr
WSC +1
Logging22+7people 48 saws, 5 gal. cole slaw and 144 develed eggs
Sunfish
Lurch
Hedgerow+3
Freehand
Hank chinaski AKA Number37
Andydodgegeek+Sarahdodgegeek
Rvalue (will be late)
John T
Dave Boyt
Sawnami +1
WoodChuck'r
MO JIM
Mweba
Jwarren
MandTandK
Mo_Iron (maybe)

Who is waking up Rope and SS? :popcorn::popcorn::givebeer:

It cleaned up nice!!!

attachment.php

It runs nice too!!!

I hope this isn't one of those small saw high RPM GTG's because this pup is ready to run.

It took two new ropes to get it to bust off but its running. It is the rope busting saw I ever seen. I am running the biggest Stihl rope that will fit the starter.

Homelite 2000 114cc or 115cc I forget, of old Iron It puts a smile on my face just hearing it run. :rock:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=80e618fac2&photo_id=6922782768" height="300" width="400"></embed>

Homelite 2000 114cc or 115cc I forget, of old Iron It puts a smile on my face just hearing it run. :rock:

>

You have my Homey beat by 15cc plus yours runs :bang:

What kinda bar you got for that thing? we can put the 40 on and a loop of 404 when you get here if you like

I went out and measured the homelite bar it is 46" from tip to tip so I am thinking maybe it is a 42" inch not sure how they rate them

Last edited:
You have my Homey beat by 15cc plus yours runs :bang:

What kinda bar you got for that thing? we can put the 40 on and a loop of 404 when you get here if you like

I went out and measured the homelite bar it is 46" from tip to tip so I am thinking maybe it is a 42" inch not sure how they rate them

I don't remember what it has I'll measure it when I go out next time.

Back