Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head
The way the saws are turning out lately, find Stump a 365xp, and he may win the whole thing... But he may be working up something "different"...
I'll have to rattle his cage and find out...
The Stumpster is gettin Good, Real Good! :msp_sneaky:

I know he's got an out of the box option you'll just have to wait and see :msp_wink::help:

Like maybe a 562???
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
That's a cool choice if it is...:rock:

Is what I was thinkin. :msp_thumbsup:

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
The way the saws are turning out lately, find Stump a 365xp, and he may win the whole thing... But he may be working up something "different"...
I'll have to rattle his cage and find out...

I got a 365 & a 2165 at my disposal right now. I also got a 6401, ms361, & maybee a few others that would fit the bill. I will definately enter a 365.

I know he's got an out of the box option you'll just have to wait and see :msp_wink::help:
THis will be a option for sure:msp_thumbsup:

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
bring em on,we will run em all and who ever comes out on top deserves it. this build requires a little more thinking than your average saw. ive seen some really badazz 361's ,262's,357xp's, 365's,any many other brands and sizes in the 4 cube class. theres no one top dog in this fight. you just have to get the most out of whatever your gona build and hope for the best. the wood will be clear and operator on his game so its all up to your saw.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
bring em on,we will run em all and who ever comes out on top deserves it. this build requires a little more thinking than your average saw. ive seen some really badazz 361's ,262's,357xp's, 365's,any many other brands and sizes in the 4 cube class. theres no one top dog in this fight. you just have to get the most out of whatever your gona build and hope for the best. the wood will be clear and operator on his game so its all up to your saw.

I like... Cause in rides the Efco...
:msp_sneaky:

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
I got a 365 & a 2165 at my disposal right now. I also got a 6401, ms361, & maybee a few others that would fit the bill. I will definately enter a 365.

THis will be a option for sure:msp_thumbsup:

Stumpy I have a new oem 365 p/c kit and three new 365 pistons. Will this p/c fit one of those jonsered 2071 cases or are the intake setups different.

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
Stumpy I have a new oem 365 p/c kit and three new 365 pistons. Will this p/c fit one of those jonsered 2071 cases or are the intake setups different.

The intakes are the same as long as it is the 365 special (closed port) cyl. The open port 365 has a different intake setup. I think I got my bases covered, but would be interested in haveing extras.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
I won't be around the computer today. Hay Stump take my place wouldya, its a easy job. (1) Couple gallons of coffee (2) smoke them as fast as you can light them (3) Just post a bunch of crazy #### keeping the thread on top. :ices_rofl:

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
I won't be around the computer today. Hay Stump take my place wouldya, its a easy job. (1) Couple gallons of coffee (2) smoke them as fast as you can light them (3) Just post a bunch of crazy #### keeping the thread on top. :ices_rofl:

I can handle 1 and 2,but slow as I type I'd be lucky to keep us on page 2. I'll take care 1and2 and let Stumpy do 3,he's very good at it.:)

sawnami

sawnami

Addicted to ArboristSite
Went to see a man about an oak tree this morning:)

View attachment 234901
a6fa61ad-0997-6a19.jpg

The 750 snoozed going through it.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Just post a couple of factual errors about saw displacement, and throw in a couple of spelling errors. Guaranteed hundred posts by noon. :D

Throw in a Husky Kicks! and a your mama and you've got a winner.

I thought it was like hand grenades all I got to do is get close on CC and spelling. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Stihls rule, stock saws are fast enough, & chicken **** smells like money. Am I doin it right????:popcorn:

I get treated worse than this at home. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts