Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're gonna see if the Crappie have moved up yet...
Hope so...
What were ya getting all the catfish on? Live? Or cut?

Might be too late on the Crappie, they have been in shallow water for a month or more, because of the high temps. Still can catch some, but I believe the spawn is about over?

Caught the Cats on night crawlers and the Bluegill on red worms, and small jigs, tipped with a wax worm. Bluegill up to two lbs! :msp_w00t:

Have fun!

Might be too late on the Crappie, they have been in shallow water for a month or more, because of the high temps. Still can catch some, but I believe the spawn is about over?

Caught the Cats on night crawlers and the Bluegill on red worms, and small jigs, tipped with a wax worm. Bluegill up to two lbs! :msp_w00t:

Have fun!

That's what I thought, but I guess they moved out with the last cool front, and are still full of eggs... According to my sources anyway... Gonna find out!!!

I need to get rid of six beagles

I need to get my Dad a Beagle,... :msp_confused: I will have another some day, but I have a spoiled princess of a Jack Russel Terrier/Cocker Spaniel :bowdown:and 2 of her offspring. She's jealous anyway and so are they. I don't have enough room for another, or I'd happily take one off your hands. I miss the Beagle I had growing up, Ginger.:cry:

Latest posts

Back