Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met a guy standing in the middle of the river trying to see his feet.

He said, "do you know a Kenneth?"

But of course,,,,,,,,

My world travels constantly take me to people that you know.....

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'll be joining you all at the get together. I am a friend of revalue and work with him on a daily basis. I'm excited to see what all can be done with modifying saws and just learn in general. Can't wait to meet you all.

Mark

Welcome mark... You'll see some of the best ported work saws this country has to offer...:rock:

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'll be joining you all at the get together. I am a friend of revalue and work with him on a daily basis. I'm excited to see what all can be done with modifying saws and just learn in general. Can't wait to meet you all.

Mark

So you are a freind of Revalue . great come have some fun . Revalue is that a typo it is funny.

Does that link work?

Those are the folks I grew up with..... doing that. We got a few of those for the GTG.

That's an old video, but basically the same.

:)

Does that link work?

Those are the folks I grew up with..... doing that. We got a few of those for the GTG.

That's an old video, but basically the same.

:)

It works... If someone would go to YouTube and grab the URL at the top, they could paste it directly in the thread... I'm away from the computer, so I'm no help...

I should probably ask over in the saw forum, but do any of you fine gentleman know what gauge chain that Homie C5 of mine should be running? I need to measure what's on it, but it looks to be .404... I should be picking up a new recoil cord for it this week and see if I can't get it to sing a bit for me! Nothing like Hal's or Steve's, but good enough for now.

Latest posts

Back