Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am posting for stumpy his computer wont post in a thread but he can send and get PMs.

Guide bars
I can get some bars at a good price. Here is a list of what I can possibly git. let them know that some may be out of stock for good, but I figured I could git a rough idea on what to git & bring to the GTG.

GB Titanium pro top HV3658PA, 36", .058 ga, large mount Husky

GB Pro top UHL2058PA, 20", .058 ga, small mount husky & dolmar

GB Titanium pro top SLDT2563PA, 25", .063 ga, Stihl 050, 051, 070, 075, 076, 084, 088, 090, 880

GB Pro top SN2063PA, 20", .063 ga, Stihl 024 - 066

Quantities are very limmited, So I may not be able to git everything.

Thanks,
Stumpy

I edited some of his post, but if you need a bar PM him and he can hook you up at the GTG.

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say that I probably won't make it on Saturday, youngest son's bday party, however, I may try and come Sunday afternoon after morning church service.

What time does the GTG shut down on Sunday?
Can someone PM me the directions?

Thanks,
Chris

Hey Guys! Just wanted to say that I probably won't make it on Saturday, youngest son's bday party, however, I may try and come Sunday afternoon after morning church service.

What time does the GTG shut down on Sunday?
Can someone PM me the directions?

Thanks,
Chris
They usually end 1200 Sunday, most members usually head back home Sunday morning. I'll send a PM.

Finally got my puter to let me check posts, hopfully it will continue to work. I miss you guys.

It was short lived, At moms now tryin out her new Hughsnet satelite system. I'll have to get set up with them. I think it has sumtin to do with all the sponsor icons flashing at the top of the site. Like a bunch of little movies playin & my puter can't keep up. See ya'll later.

PS I can check my PM's sometimes.

It was short lived, At moms now tryin out her new Hughsnet satelite system. I'll have to get set up with them. I think it has sumtin to do with all the sponsor icons flashing at the top of the site. Like a bunch of little movies playin & my puter can't keep up. See ya'll later.

PS I can check my PM's sometimes.

Just check in with us once in a while Stump, See you at the GTG.

I stopped in at the dealer today and got some parts I needed, and a few things for the box. :rock:

We are getting close and am getting excited. :msp_thumbup:

Present! Just picked up a nice little Poulan... A Super 25DA... Needed cleaned and a carb adjustment, but nice little saw... Worth bringing to play with?

Yep!

Present!

Got a logging job I gotta hit tomorrow,finally dry enough.Big sticks of red cedar woo-hoo!:look_down:
Are you milling it or selling

i be's here bros. lookin forward to da gtg. advanced weather looks great.

I'm hopeing it don't rain, but we will be covered if it does.

Back