Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mailed a saw out today to get fixed, :clap: The next GTG you will need to wear the big boy paints. Its an old flat top, I ordered a 32" with square ground for it today. More info when the saw gets back. :rock:

I'm calling you out Jason, :monkey: Les, John E, Barneyrb, and anyone else running in the 90cc class. Just jerking you guys chain, I'm a good sport when I'm winning. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Yew just show up with that clunker and sum foldin' money sun.:D

Hey Dan, we had your new wood hauler in the shop today:msp_biggrin:

View attachment 179937View attachment 179938
attachment.php
attachment.php

I spoke to some at WSC GTG to get a feeling for a GTG coinciding with a Local Dealers (Bishop's in Perry Ks) Wood Chip Days. Those that i spoke with thought it would be a good idea. Well I went by there last week to get some odds and ends. Joel Bishop said they were going to have their Wood Chip Day August 20th coinciding with Perry Days. Bishops will have all there dealer reps present along with wood to cut. They will have all the new saws that they let people try:clap::clap:. It sounded like they were going to have saw racing. They will provide a place for us to display our saws. They will need help with the set up and wood that is where the local A.S. Guys come into play. Perry Lake is about 5 or 10 minutes with group camping or there are hotels about 20 minutes away.

The City is going to have venders and a Band. More details as it progresses. Does this sound like something everyone would be interested in? :msp_w00t:

Let me know..

Perrys ZIP Code 66073.

I will probably be busy that weekend but not sure yet. Maybe they will fire up the 111s for us to try. If they let people into the upstairs to rumage for parts everyone will want to be there.

I actually washed my truck. Nobody recognizes me. The guy that works for me occasionally drove right by at a car dealer we were working on.

And it actually bothered some people. They are afraid of what's to come.

BTW it took several hours. :)

Latest posts

Back