Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to leave my fatherinlaws today with a brand new chain breaker and spinner, one roll of 1/4 inch chain and two rolls of 404 chain now all I need is some presets and a saw big enough to pull it.

Pretty good haul for just feeding his cows for three days

Man you and I need to talk about a trade for some of that .404. I have a fresh roll of OREGON LPX 3/8 .050 chain. Need some .404 for my 1130G and a 52 inch bar.

Hal

Looks like Plumbcrazyjr is ready for a girls night out:cheers:
attachment.php

I scored some free Mulberry, Hackleberry and American Elm today from an old lady in town that had some trees removed. Got more to pickup yet, about a cord to 1.5 if I figured it right. Not bad for 2.5 miles away from my house...:laugh:

I scored some free Mulberry, Hackleberry and American Elm today from an old lady in town that had some trees removed. Got more to pickup yet, about a cord to 1.5 if I figured it right. Not bad for 2.5 miles away from my house...:laugh:

If you can squirrel that Hackberry away in a shed somewhere, you'll be diggin on it when next years really cold weather hits... Don't coal like hedge, but will give you it's all for a couple hours... We like it around here...
:rock:

So what your really saying is you got a wood from an old lady in town and you would like to go back.:D

GTG question

Been on this site for a few months now, so I'm new...I live outside of Buhler Kansas and was wondering what a GTG was all about. I understand it's a get to gether....invitation only? We cutting firewood for someone......drinking ice cold beer and eating smoked ribs? Saws for sale? Parts...someone willing to do a hands on porting class? Sorry...kind a feel dumb posting this....but searched everything I could think of on here to geta an answer.

So what your really saying is you got a wood from an old lady in town and you would like to go back.:D

Well She knew what she wanted and was straight forward,.... :ices_rofl: It was a mutual benefit. The tree guy was taking care of a couple different houses. I told the neighbors that I'd take care of the "big" wood, anything better than 5". Saved both homeowners about $450 and I got some relatively free wood w/o having to take care of any brush!

Been on this site for a few months now, so I'm new...I live outside of Buhler Kansas and was wondering what a GTG was all about. I understand it's a get to gether....invitation only? We cutting firewood for someone......drinking ice cold beer and eating smoked ribs? Saws for sale? Parts...someone willing to do a hands on porting class? Sorry...kind a feel dumb posting this....but searched everything I could think of on here to geta an answer.

Just cutting wood for fun, drinking at some of the GTGs, after the cutting is all over with. Eating what ever we want, yes saw for sale and some saw work demonstrations

And yes, this is your regional GTG bunch... What with being from Kansas and stuff...
PM ATV Guns and he might just give you the date and location of the greatest GTG's AS has to offer... We promise there's very little hazing involved... Usually a food bribe will get you in...
:rock:

Back