Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been on this site for a few months now, so I'm new...I live outside of Buhler Kansas and was wondering what a GTG was all about. I understand it's a get to gether....invitation only? We cutting firewood for someone......drinking ice cold beer and eating smoked ribs? Saws for sale? Parts...someone willing to do a hands on porting class? Sorry...kind a feel dumb posting this....but searched everything I could think of on here to geta an answer.

Kind of all of that except we're not cutting firewood,... Just cookies.:D

And yes, this is your regional GTG bunch... What with being from Kansas and stuff...
PM ATV Guns and he might just give you the date and location of the greatest GTG's AS has to offer... We promise there's very little hazing involved... Usually a food bribe will get you in...
:rock:

That and Bullet or Buffalo Trace for Matt and Scotch for Wendell if he makes it!:msp_wub:

Been on this site for a few months now, so I'm new...I live outside of Buhler Kansas and was wondering what a GTG was all about. I understand it's a get to gether....invitation only? We cutting firewood for someone......drinking ice cold beer and eating smoked ribs? Saws for sale? Parts...someone willing to do a hands on porting class? Sorry...kind a feel dumb posting this....but searched everything I could think of on here to geta an answer.

ToLow go back to page 440 and you can see the pictures and action that took place at the fall gtg last year. If you like running saws,you want to make one these gtg'rs,they :rock:

Looks like Plumbcrazyjr is ready for a girls night out:cheers:
attachment.php

Here ya go

To Low 4 U I think we are going to need to know the story behind your username

I can't even come up with any bull #### story to tell, so Ii can only tell the truth...it's my ebay username...had no idea I would stay on a forum long enough for someone to ask about it. Trying to keep things simple.

And yes, this is your regional GTG bunch... What with being from Kansas and stuff...
PM ATV Guns and he might just give you the date and location of the greatest GTG's AS has to offer... We promise there's very little hazing involved... Usually a food bribe will get you in...
:rock:

I'm from Nebraska so I'm not eligible to attend.....

I can't even come up with any bull #### story to tell, so Ii can only tell the truth...it's my ebay username...had no idea I would stay on a forum long enough for someone to ask about it. Trying to keep things simple.

With a user name like that I promise you I could have come up with a BS story about it being To Low 4 U,but then my wife would have logged on and said I was lying anyway

I just looked thru the pics from your gtg back on page 440, looks like a nice place to gather to run saws. Where is the gtg being held this time? Me and the wife are planning the trip down from Minnesota, we are looking forward to it.

Back