Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to bow out for next Sat the 13th on the charity wood split. My dad is having surgery to remove some cancer they just found out of his colon next Thurs and will be in the hospital for a few days. I really hate doing this as it's been marked on my calender! But family comes first.

I'm gonna have to bow out for next Sat the 13th on the charity wood split. My dad is having surgery to remove some cancer they just found out of his colon next Thurs and will be in the hospital for a few days. I really hate doing this as it's been marked on my calender! But family comes first.

Completely understandable. I hope the surgery goes well. Prayers sent for your dad.

Don't worry about it, buddy. Family is more important. Besides, there will be other charity cuts.

Got a couple of these in today. [emoji5]
e518b38a10437244660ac29431959d67.jpg
b64b9f07b54d9225823f41263d852998.jpg
f3e33ca7eba6ac1896f1aa62f41f3321.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Meh, for supposedly being a vette, i dont like it.
But nice nonetheless. :drool:

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Good morning all, the boys heading north might hit some light rain and or fog in the St. Joe. Mo. area this morning. Coffee is good this morning, caffeine is starting to kick in, have a safe one.
Are you getting any rain in Tongy this morning Kenneth?

Back