Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
fixed a weed eater and a chainsaw this week, made a few $ , work was a booger too, sore as heck... but still kicking :)
I've forgotten. McCullough pm610. To increase auto oiler, clockwise or counterclockwise on the screw?
is that my old saw? couter clockwise... but its kinda a bunghole and quits oiling sometimes.... i got tired if messing with it
i think it had more crap in the tank , but the pump worked. i thumbed the heck out of it like Alan told me to, i kinda miss that saw

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
fixed a weed eater and a chainsaw this week, made a few $ , work was a booger too, sore as heck... but still kicking :)

is that my old saw? couter clockwise... but its kinda a bunghole and quits oiling sometimes.... i got tired if messing with it
i think it had more crap in the tank , but the pump worked. i thumbed the heck out of it like Alan told me to, i kinda miss that saw
Do u want a furnace for your house?

67L36Driver
I'm gonna send one more up yer way Carl.. It's the remy in deere green.. I need your professional opinion on it.. Would love to have it running..
But...................but.......................but..............well if you are not in any hurry.

Freakin Stihl 'E' clip. I should have gotten several when I started this project. Been very careful on R and R but shaky geezer flicks them off the bench. He can't see to find them on the floor neither.

Oliver1655

Oliver1655

Addicted to ArboristSite
Steve/Dan, Yes or no on the bucking trailer.

Hedge, the gentleman with the 041 has been very sick since he asked for a coil & is just now starting to get around fairly well. Dropping the saw off with me this evening. I won't have time to take it apart tonight but if you would bring your coil tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it. You can let me know what you want for it. If you could bring the grinder I left during HedgeFest also I would appreciate it.

workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Steve/Dan, Yes or no on the bucking trailer.

Hedge, the gentleman with the 041 has been very sick since he asked for a coil & is just now starting to get around fairly well. Dropping the saw off with me this evening. I won't have time to take it apart tonight but if you would bring your coil tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it. You can let me know what you want for it. If you could bring the grinder I left during HedgeFest also I would appreciate it.

John, YES on the bucking trailer. I say again, YES.

Latest posts