Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mt Washington's weather can always make you feel better about the weather in your area. [emoji15]

8aa91ba12069c731514e02e9f8fdb082.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Morning folks!

Came back from attending my son's graduation from flight school at Vance AFB, Enid, OK yesterday afternoon. Got to Harrisonville, MO about 4 pm & it started spitting sleet intermittently all the way to Clinton but then stopped. During the night we got around 2 inches of light dry snow but not the ice so as long as the road trucks haven't melted the snow into slush with salt, it will be easy driving here.

Morning folks!

Came back from attending my son's graduation from flight school at Vance AFB, Enid, OK yesterday afternoon. Got to Harrisonville, MO about 4 pm & it started spitting sleet intermittently all the way to Clinton but then stopped. During the night we got around 2 inches of light dry snow but not the ice so as long as the road trucks haven't melted the snow into slush with salt, it will be easy driving here.

You must be extremely proud! That is a tough gig to even be accepted for flight school. Glad you made it home safely.

Still coming down here. Only a couple inches so far though. Darick left my house last night around 7 and said he about slid off the curves by your house Cobey. He said it was a 30mph drive back to Galena!

Roads in KC aren't too bad but getting anywhere is horrible. Nearly wrecked 4 times on I-35. People just can't drive. Everyone is in too much of a hurry.

People down there will kill each other to save a few seconds on their commute to/from work. Every time I have to drive down there I thank my lucky star I live in Joetown.

They need to drop the speed limit down to fifty on the urban portion of the interstates. 65 and everyone running 75. Yikes!!!

Need a blower on that thing Steve!
Thought about one Mike, but I can do a lot more with a blade. Got a gravel/rock driveway. Might get a little too exciting. I know my walk-behind blower spits out some missles at times. [emoji16]
That's a sweet ride ya got there steve!
Thanks Chad. Finally got something that doesn't wear me slick clearing snow.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back