Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Memorial Day to all of you veterans. Thank you for your service. Happy Memorial Day to the rest of you too.

It is getting ready to pour down here again. Tornado warning this time...
Please don't send it our way...
Send it to Kansas.. I think Kenneth needs some more water up there..
LOL...

This rain stuff is for the birds. I'm not going to cut today. Walking around in ankle deep much makes a guy sore. I'm not going to fight it again today.
6b95cf8575f08677c6ef5ecf9c45c0ae.jpg

Morning gents. Got my wood pile moved over the weekend so I can start working on my wood shelter. Plans are to build it big enough to get 13 cord under cover. While I was moving the pile, I dropped a split of red oak on my foot and apparently broke a toe. Been limping all durn weekend and my toe is swelled up like a sausage. Just the pinky toe so not much a visit to the doc will accomplish.

Got the kitchen ceiling painted yesterday and a new light fixture installed. Kitchen remodel is now officially finished. :clap:

More rain last night and in the forecast all week except Wednesday. It can go away any time now. I'm pretty much over it. Have a good one, folks.

Back