Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My C-list fodder.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439763916.006300.jpg

Had to move several to get to my bar dressing station (table saw). So, got a group picture to update my listing.

Don't worry Steve, the little fella is just in there to provide bulk. Same with the big Deere. Ask horrendous price for him.

Who knows, I might snag a Deere nut with deep pockets.

I thought muffler outlet was to be 60% of port area for best all round operation.
Usually 80 percent....... you can open it until it won't idle
But it hits a point of not making any more power just noise
Some clamshell saws can run stupid big ports and make more power
290 / 029 good example
The little 024 responded better that the 42 cc poulan crap box saws
To big exhaust ports...... timing and squish suck on those saws

Thought everybody would like to know Ozarks steam and antique tractor show is September 17, 18, 19 and 20th this year. Republic, Mo.
Always lots of cool stuff there. And lots of stuff for sale. (My favorite part.)

Hard to beat a left-handed drill bit for the last resort.

bd7279a55645f11570d547567a0dda9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Evening folks. Good day today. Played 18 holes with a good friend I hadn't seen in a couple months, then we came back to my place for a few beers and pork steaks on the grill. Good times!

One of these days I'm going to have to stop loafing and get some wood cut for the winter. :innocent:

Good evening friends. Cut a little oak yesterday. Lazy as heck today. Had company over this afternoon. My close friend's son stopped by on his way to college. His family lives overseas. A couple other families and friends came over to see him. The wife made homemade enchiladas and spanish rice.

Having a hard time finding the proper air filter for it.
View attachment 441549

Non 'bug catcher' carb. Everything on evilbay is for the later style.
Look up online "Donjer Products". Maybe misspelled it. You can get flocking and re flock it. I did one on a Mcculloch. If you can get past the red I did it in, it did pretty good. Comes in a lot of colors, including white.

Latest posts

Back