Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I split some yesterday .The storm last night blew over a big cherry right across my wifes walking trail. Well we cant have this.Got to get that trail cleared now.I got the trail cleared every body is happy.I sure am glad the weather is so nice.My 346xp primer bulb aint pumping can I do away with it, or just replace it?
Primer bulbs are cheap john. I'd just replace it. Just make sure the fuel lines are all landed properly. They can come off the nipple of the bulb sometimes.

The adhesive that comes with the flocking is a brush type application. (This stuff is actually used for lining jewelry boxes.) I did not use it for the very reason you brought up. I used Loctite spray adhesive and dusted on the flocking, let it set a day and shook/knocked it off. While it may not be as perfect as factory, it certainly is better than what it had. Bare screen wire that wouldn't keep out stones or small birds.
would love to see some pix if you get a chance. sounds very enticing given I have some screen wire air cleaners needing help

Picture 058.jpg Picture 059.jpg

I found the filter in question. It's on a Mac 2-10.
Left pic is the top side, right pic is the bottom side, which was not done.
In reality, probably a couple more coats would do a lot better. Still some screen wire still showing through. Mind you, though, this stuff is EXTREMLY fine powder. Meant to get into tiny nooks and crevices.
The red is kinda pretty, though. Might look better on a Homelight.

Picked up an IEL-HB

de94b8a9607447bcec9a8a3347445b98.jpg

e3bc666cbb575aa337cc45822e70ad19.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Boy, that's good looking.

Thanks Steve! The thing that really got my attention was when I pulled what I thought was the throttle, the tank, handle and carb assembly fell to the side. It turned out to be the release to allow the float type carb to remain verticle.

Back