Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usta reload shotgun shells way back when had a mec 600 jr. Kinda like the slide action. But I'm pretty sure i don't want to start reloading carl. Lol. thinkin of selling the husq. 545 to buy a handgun..... gave the son in law the 22 rifle.

Evening gents. Took the boys to ATV racing tonight. We had a blast. Man do those things haul arse. I would die trying to make the first turn as fast as they are going. VP gas fumes stink like crap. I assume that is what they were using; There was a big VP banner there. Give me 2-stroke fumes any day of the week over that stuff. Paid $1.99/gallon for diesel tonight. What are you all paying?

I learned to reload n Dad's rock chucker supreme and will continue to use it indefinitely. The 9x19mm has come a long way but the .357 is still the gold standard of taking care of people and has been for some time. I Love my Taurus and could see buying a S&W 686 or Ruger GP100 as well.

And for the record, I despise the effects of morphine...

BTDT last time I was told to hit the morphine button, it set my recovery back half a day. Got sicker than a dog and lost my equilibrium.

Hope you mend quickly Brian. You've got saws waiting for you to run at Ft Scott. :)

Got to love the 686 Carl, mine is ported with a nice red dot.....fun on steel!

I will take morphine over Demerol any day, that sh*t is nasty. Hope you have a quick and full recovery.

SB has got the good stuff, durability and performance all in one package.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Good morning Carl! I'm trying to type half-way straight while on Oxy and Morphine... It's a bit of a challenge. It sucks having your belly cut open in order to fix your back.
As long as it fixes ya up, you'll be glad ya had it done..
Hope you recover quick!

And for the record, I'm a wheel gun guy too..
.44 mag is muh favorite general purpose round.

Latest posts

Back