Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
That one is closer to Monet believe it is Ozark Stave co. bout 5 miles from me. White Oak only, parent company is near Cabool I think. They were giving away the ends and pieces they couldn't use for staves for a while when they started. But now they chip them, they are the #1 supplier to kingsford charcoal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the one I am referring to is called Missouri Walnut. You can use google maps to see where it is. Apparently they only process Walnut for shipment all over the world.

http://www.mo-walnut.com/en/index.asp

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
No, the one I am referring to is called Missouri Walnut. You can use google maps to see where it is. Apparently they only process Walnut for shipment all over the world.

That mill is actually owned by a Chinese firm now.
That's where most all of it was going last I talked with josh.

Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
That mill is actually owned by a Chinese firm now.
That's where most all of it was going last I talked with josh.

Seems crazy for a Chinese firm to own a walnut mill in Neosho MO. I guess it all boils down to $$$$. The family couldn't resist the offer and they still profit from the business (can't say I blame them); and the Chinese save money on Walnut price by owning the mill, get the highest quality available, and sell what they don't need.

I wonder if that is where all those Walnut trees Alan harvested ended up.

67L36Driver
Oh, I thought that picture you posted earlier showed an unsalvageable piston. I just assumed the cylinder was ruined...

Nope, just a slight scratch in the cylinder and the damage to the piston is minor and above the rings. A flake of the rod bearing cage jammed him near TDC.

Now to call Bishops to see about a used fuel tank.

cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
I made little ceader slabs by noodling
Some today . A lady at church that gave me
The logs wants little nome house roofs for the little
Nome houses I made her out of the stumps
I know it's cheesy but it will make her happy.
This beater 024 I put together has some poop
Cutting bar deep with an old aggressive chain

Redhorse

Redhorse

ArboristSite Operative

You can't see that one from 60 hwy, I didn't really know that one was there, go by there several times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk