Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout to find Winnie the pooh hiding in that ole pine that I started at the GTG..
75e02cb43247b27667ba121a7fb39ce6.jpg

Sent from my XT1031

Do I remember someone saying they had jap bantys? I would like to get a pare or trio.
A friend had some for sale a while back. Not sure if he still has them, but if he does, what's your travel radius? He just lives a couple miles from me, and I'm two hours from Springfield if that helps.

I'm in Tennessee again for the week, but can check with him this weekend if you'd like.

Had
Morning everybody. Carl and Kenneth must be sick if I got here first today. Have a great day and be safe out there.
Had to be at work early. Looked bit didn't post . nice day wish I was a rich man, but just a supporter of the non working.:(:(.

Hey everybody, I just spoke with Ed and he might be able to get some grant money for SURV (this is the charity that we cut firewood under and I'm kind of an official board member, at least that's what he tells me. :surprised3:) . He has tasked me with getting some prices on stuff. One of them being splitters. I know he really likes the splitters that show up at the charity cuts. That have hydraulic assist lifts and variable positioned 4 way splitter heads. But I know the ones that come are either made by the individual owner or heavily modified bought units.
Anybody know where to get already made units? Price range is 3-4 grand. I know that range probably won't touch what he's looking for, but I don't think he's looking for the Home Depot type either.
Any advice?

Hey everybody, I just spoke with Ed and he might be able to get some grant money for SURV (this is the charity that we cut firewood under and I'm kind of an official board member, at least that's what he tells me. :surprised3:) . He has tasked me with getting some prices on stuff. One of them being splitters. I know he really likes the splitters that show up at the charity cuts. That have hydraulic assist lifts and variable positioned 4 way splitter heads. But I know the ones that come are either made by the individual owner or heavily modified bought units.
Anybody know where to get already made units? Price range is 3-4 grand. I know that range probably won't touch what he's looking for, but I don't think he's looking for the Home Depot type either.
Any advice?
Northern tool or AE metal werks..
Give Alex a budget, and he can probably make one.

The Italian stallion runs and cuts. We have Fred searching his basement and shed for the missing air filter and lid. Not holding our breath.

Got the frozen bar tip freed up.
View attachment 452290

Rusty huh?

Try a bath of 50% apple cider vinegar and 50% water for 2-3 days. A big antique tool collector that I trade with told me that was his derusting method. I tried it and it works pretty good.

Latest posts

Back