Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to do a 28" bar like that for my 9010. That would would look quite sexy (and would be the show bar). As it is that Creamsickle looked just fine and much better now!

I'm going to find Dad a nice '68-72 Chebby truck. We WILL build (or buy I really don't care) a nice Nova, Chevelle, Biscayne, GTO/LeMans, Monte Carlo or Charger someday but we both like the '68-72 trucks. I'd like to do a resto-mod with a divorced T-case (4x4 swap) and either a Cummins, Duramax or IH DT466 heart transplant with a 4-6spd hand-shaker. I could also see finding a 8.1l crate engine like whats in Steve's Avalanche as that would work equally well except for the mileage dept...

HT502 crate engine. :)

The barn is toast. I believe that I can salvage a 450r frame and my small block Chevy. Otherwise, the contents are toast as well.

It is ironic that I just ordered the parts necessary to fix half of the saws that I lost

Morning all! Saw that some of you were talking locust a while back. Alex got poked by a bunch that I threw into the creek last weekend! Had to get those locust thorns off the driveway and away from tires.

Nate brought the woodmizer and cut this up.
2d6df658fc271d42f84eddcceb708279.jpg

Man those bottom beams are heavy, thank god hoskey's fixed my forks for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on an awful plastic homelite........
46 cc of pure turd......
Finally got it to act like a real saw.....
And my exhaust port melts the top cover
And that throttle cable looping over the plastic intake
Bad stuff, the air filter and carb shakes so bad it's no wonder why the carbs loosen up
Cobey if you need any parts for this saw I need a picture as there is a older and newer model of these saws.

Back