Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my Amish customers had me order this one for him. Said he's got some big oak he needs to slab to make some tables! 62" 185dl...
7986b21457efa9a3b95136e1b9f88abe.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Had a good day! Breakfast at my mom and step dads place this morning. Tarin and I walked the fence row earlier for a good Christmas dinner
a4e6155098496c73e7e073905da3f878.jpg
redneck style. She sure is a good shot. Right in the head! Even helped me clean it. Sure am proud of that girl. Even ran the sawmill for a minute to finish up a Christmas present for the oldest daughter for tomorrows activities... Pictures will be forthcoming. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

So what did everybody get for Christmas?

I got a polar fleece pullover from Eddie Bauer, a Christmas ornament (Marine boots and cover/hat), and coupons for the Warren theatre in Tulsa. It is supposed to be nice. You can order food and drinks (alcoholic I believe) and be served while you watch the movie.

No..
But don't care at this point.
Just gotta make some headway on the north fencerow.

I got 2 oaks to take down tomorrow also. A little worried about one. I think I need to get a rope in it for safety reasons so it may have to wait until my buddy can climb it for me.

Back