Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody up for a charity cut?! A friend of ours in Seymour has had her small farm logged, and would let us all come have fun and turn the tops into wood. There is a little bit of every hardwood, mostly Oak and Walnut, and a bunch of cull logs leftover. There was about 12 acres of timber.
The owner is a widow with three girls, two of whom are still in school, and she still burns wood in a outside boiler.
If anyone is interested, I will go take some pictures and scope out the territory. Timing is flexible, as this wood would be burned next year and after. I was thinking maybe February or March weather dependant.
heck ya!!!!!!

Is anybody up for a charity cut?! A friend of ours in Seymour has had her small farm logged, and would let us all come have fun and turn the tops into wood. There is a little bit of every hardwood, mostly Oak and Walnut, and a bunch of cull logs leftover. There was about 12 acres of timber.
The owner is a widow with three girls, two of whom are still in school, and she still burns wood in a outside boiler.
If anyone is interested, I will go take some pictures and scope out the territory. Timing is flexible, as this wood would be burned next year and after. I was thinking maybe February or March weather dependant.

I'll be in Georgia during most of that time, but if I'm available I will try and go.

d9962eff0326dbb1f6fb6991a3d98347.jpg

Scored a couple projects today.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I finally got my redneck sandblast cabinet set up. I found it in 1999 in a dumpster. Its sheet metal lined, has coffee cans for the hand holes connected to blue jean legs then sewn to the glove. I added the blower and a cheap o bucket blaster and a light.. Total investment...... 29.00!
8323499f42c40a3d2347fb233e9fe7ec.jpg

Since the furnace fan is kaput, I discovered my eight year old emergency firewood stash has mostly composted.[emoji20]

Spend a lot of time with the scout ax whittling off the punk and ice so it will burn.

I did sell the Mac 10-10S I've had forever today.[emoji108]
I wish I was closer I got lots of wood

Back