Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning everyone! Crisp and cold morning here. Got a couple chains made up for the Solo 650. Gonna test it out to make sure she still cuts and send it out to my aunt in South Carolina. Nothing too major going on here otherwise, just waiting for the kiddo to respond to his eviction notice. Looks like he'll be incubating until his due date or later.

Stopped into six different pawn shops in my travels today. Didn't find anything worth bringing home except a brand new 18" loop of Stihl RS for $12.

Gotta have an operable chain brake Carl.
This saw ain't for me. It's a cash strapped neighbor.
Surely there's a gray, ugly, un-loved echo out there somewhere?
Not Echo, but I saw a decent Dolmar 540 at Osage Beach today for $130. I saw your post this morning but didn't even think about grabbing it. If I get back that way, want me to snatch it up? Might be able to talk the cost down a bit.

Not Echo, but I saw a decent Dolmar 540 at Osage Beach today for $130. I saw your post this morning but didn't even think about grabbing it. If I get back that way, want me to snatch it up? Might be able to talk the cost down a bit.
I like those, but not for this guy. Parts are a beotch to come by for those. And 75% of them have no operational chain brake. It's their Achilles heel. I will get stuck servicing it. Guess I will troll c-list..

Lord..
I hate c-list with a passion..
I feel dirty even looking for saws on it.

I like those, but not for this guy. Parts are a beotch to come by for those. And 75% of them have no operational chain brake. It's their Achilles heel. I will get stuck servicing it. Guess I will troll c-list..

Lord..
I hate c-list with a passion..
I feel dirty even looking for saws on it.

Usually ain't no deals on CL.

Well nuts!!!!!!! (Not exactly what I said)
I guess I'll have to order another set of rings.
About 1/8th inch of the top ring broke going in to the cylinder. :(:mad::(:mad:

Latest posts

Back