Oklahoma Storm, Do They Need Help??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone on here from Oklahoma that can give us a report on the conditions?

I have a dealer out there who has been buying lots of chains. Another customer who lives 30 miles from me is out there trying to help. He called me this evening and said both of his 200T's were not running good and he wanted another. He said that where he's at there's none to be found. I don't have one available and I called Stihl and they are not shipping again till Wednesday. I am going to send him a Dolmar PS-3410th to use till he gets back.

Probable don't help any, but was at Springfield MO. today, MS200T on
shelf $530, About 90 miles from Oklahoma state line. Dealer is a farm
store. I think they would help out, if they could. Springfield went through
a big ice storm Jan. of this year. If you want I can PM you the store
name and number.

Conditions here in the Oklahoma city area are much improved as far as the clean up goes. I am about 30 miles north of O.K.C. There have been tree services working day in & day out cleaning up the mess. I know the Tulsa area was hit pretty hard by the ice storm too but i haven't been up there to see how things are progressing there.

South of OKC here in Norman we have a stacked most of the easy stuff on the curb for pickup Now there is mainly a lot of the big cottonwood, elm and silver maple that need attention way up there. In other words the easy stuff is done. Tulsa has a lot more and bigger trees so they aren't as far along. South of there in Muskogee county most of the trees were blasted by a similar storm in January so they are already cleaned up I believe.

Latest posts

Back