Old Chainsaws in Pic Collector???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iska3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Some collector might be interested in the older saws in the same pic. Not mine so you'll need to go on the link.

Stihl 038 chainsaw with 24 and 18 bars - $300 (East Bethel)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-04, 10:58AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice saw. Runs good. Ready to cut both those giant and regular jobs.

612-741-6169

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1451114252

sticky at the top of this forum

There is a sticky at the top of this forum for these kind of posts... :)

Gary

Thanks for the info. Didn't mean to cause any troubles. I was on my way out the door for a weekend of hunting, saw the post with the older saws in the picture and figured someone might be interested. One man's junk is another mans treasures. Bought a lot of old phones that way.

Great weekend of hunting. Sat in the stands for 45 min. The son took a nice 8 point and a spike that had a bad leg. Called it quits and cut firewood for next year. The rest is another topic.

The two old saws visible in the pic are a Clinton D-35 and a Clinton D-2. Not really the most desirable saws for collectors but they have a small cult following.

The other engine is an unidentified four-cycle motor...

The two old saws visible in the pic are a Clinton D-35 and a Clinton D-2. Not really the most desirable saws for collectors but they have a small cult following.

The other engine is an unidentified four-cycle motor...

Must be something like my ex.. Not really the most desirable for collectors but they have a small cult following.

Back