OLD Chipmore Chipper TM-120... New Owner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bush_hog

Reaction score
So I just got this lovely chipper and with a little work, got it running... can anyone help me locate a manual???

I'm also in need of a new radiator cap and new belts for the PTO back to the drum... thanks in advance!

Search for a manual on Ebay. We got ours from a lady on Ebay that sells the manuals and after i called her, I found out that she can also get you any parts you may need. Ours is a TM-160 and I love it. Hope yours works out for you.

Last edited:
Thanks... I found the manual and ordered it already... unfortunately she can't get me a radiator cap... I found one that fits, but the spring isn't deep enough. My radiator neck is like 1.5" deep and I haven't found a cap with a spring long enough to seal off the overflow line. I'd hate to have to buy a new radiator just to remedy this...

Thanks... I found the manual and ordered it already... unfortunately she can't get me a radiator cap... I found one that fits, but the spring isn't deep enough. My radiator neck is like 1.5" deep and I haven't found a cap with a spring long enough to seal off the overflow line. I'd hate to have to buy a new radiator just to remedy this...
Can I pay you to make and send me a copy of your manual?

Back