Old Hoffco Timber-line Info Please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwnhilrcr

Reaction score
Purchased the saw 20+ years ago. Its powered by a Tecumseh AH58, which uses a j6j spark plug. The saw has an external fuel and oil tank[one tank,divided] which is mounted behind the engine and above the rear handle. The bar is a Draper/Penfield? about 22" long, hard nose, which uses a .058 gauge chain. I can't find any type of serial # on the saw itself ,just on different parts. The only # found was on a small metal plate T1326. The color is gray or silver. Any info on this saw would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Welcome to ArborstSite

Normally I try to get a direct link for a particular saw model. With out a specific model that can be a little more time consuming. Here is a link to Mike Acres web site. You will need to scroll through the list of manufacturers until you come to Hoffco. Click on that and all of the models listed by Mike will open up. There are two pages of Hoffco saws listed. Most of the saws listed on the site have pictures of them at the bottom of the page as it is opened in turn. Take care.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/GasbyManufacturer?OpenView

Old Hoffco

Thank you for the replys, went searching, found info which has narrowed it down, now to try and get it running again, it's a big and beefy thing, but it could cut through wood. Its been sitting for 10 yrs or so. Thanks again!

The saw is very similar to the T4 model built in the early 60's. Right now, I have it laying in pieces, hopefully it can be restored to running condition. Will post pictures when it looks like a chainsaw, not a pile of metal.

Latest posts

Back