old homelight saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbebe

Reaction score
We recently "inherited" a building full of old tractors, chainsaws, etc. On of the saws we found is an old Homelight saw, it says Zip on the side. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it!

kbebe said:
We recently "inherited" a building full of old tractors, chainsaws, etc. On of the saws we found is an old Homelight saw, it says Zip on the side. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it!

That sounds like a dream come true:)

I have a ZIP. It's a neat old saw.

kbebe said:

Well it seems we may need to talk about saws and tractors: that is if you are wanting to sell some. Get in touch and I will run out.

Bill

RaisedByWolves said:
........... Hey Bill, swing by and pick me up, Ill buy if you fly!:cheers:

I would love to but the trip from IL to IA by the way of PA might irritate the wife.:laugh: If you ever get out this way you will always be welcome here. I have plenty to cut and saws to run. I would like to make it out to PA someday. It seems Allentown is the home of all the good old vintage woodworking equipment. If I could get a truck out there I am sure I would come home loaded.

Bill

Latest posts

Back