Old Pictures Gone??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radroy92

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I haven't checked in for a long while and I see the pictures attached to my old posts are gone. What happened?

Thanks, Roy

Sadly, we had a hacker attack, part of which made the switch to different software necessary. Unfortunately, a lot of the old pics got lost during the change, likely for good.

Steve, I've been hanging back waiting and hoping that the pics would reappear, Do you know for sure that they are lost for good? I had a long thread on My Firewood Tools and the pics are all gone. I do have some of the pics and would consider reposting them if they are gone for good. Most of the pics are gone though and I never saved them because i thought putting them here would be like money in the bank. Been thru several computers and several hard drive failures since I started that thread, Even my old discs with saved pics are obsolete now.

Go to the bottom of the forum,

Support and Anouncements.

TODO 10 said. If the pics are missing they are gone thanks to the hack.

Not a savy computer genius here, but if the FBI, CSI type guys can get stuff back from a crushed hard drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Me thinks in trying to change over someone took a short-cut?

Wish I could help. I'm just a caveman...

I used to recommend loading pics to this site vs photobucket, etc. - because the pics would stay here. Turns out I was horribly wrong.

That stuff has got to be somewhere.

I know getting the site back up was paramount in Darin and Todo's mind.

Me thinks someone zigged when they should have zagged?

Back