Old saw decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooster71

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a shop that can reproduce vintage saw decals ect. I have a shop full of restored Macks in need of them.:confused: :bang:

if you can link me to what you are looking for I can likely reproduce them in my home, My fiance runs a sign shop from here.

I have the same issue rooster71. I've found decal paper that can be used on a laser printer that may work. The biggest problem I have is that I need some decals with white lettering or graphics and I can't print white on a clear backing! I've read about ALPS printers that can handle this, but I don't have one and am not spending several hundred dollars just to print white characters.

Best of luck,
Dan

This is one of those endeavors I would love to undertake but don't have the time for.

If a site member could get set up to print good decals I would be willing to help supply what original material I can. I know a lot of people want decals, myself included and it just makes sense that somebody would start collecting image files and get set up to do it as a little part time business.

Latest posts

Back