Early 372xp decal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnieG

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some info on this 372xp .
The decal has "air injection" on it ...was this on the early 372's ?
I don't have the saw in hand yet to check the manufactured date .

Ernie
Screenshot_20231202-150244.png

Can any of you knowledgeable people help me figure out when my Husqvarna 268 was manufactured? I am the original owner of this power saw, and my memory is letting me down. I bought it in the mid to late 1990's and cannot find the sales receipt.
This saw is still running strong and use it regularly, but I would like to pick up a few parts while I still can. But when looking up parts I'm given a list of like ten different possible years it could be. Some of the differences are small, but others are major, so by narrowing down the date it was built would help me a lot. Thank You to any and all help you folks can lend me. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_20230323_194444785.jpg
    IMG_20230323_194444785.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
What parts do you need?
I am looking to pick up an air filter (woven) fuel filter, and fuel hose and fuel vent. I also need fuel cap gasket and a new bar oil tank cap and string assembly. (Mine broke) I would like to get new gaskets for both sides of the cylinder. Intake and exhaust gaskets. I would like to pick up a spare needle bearing assembly and sprocket.
I use my saw weekly and still runs strong, I just want to keep it that way and fix a few little problems before they turn into big problems.

I am looking to pick up an air filter (woven) fuel filter, and fuel hose and fuel vent. I also need fuel cap gasket and a new bar oil tank cap and string assembly. (Mine broke) I would like to get new gaskets for both sides of the cylinder. Intake and exhaust gaskets. I would like to pick up a spare needle bearing assembly and sprocket.
I use my saw weekly and still runs strong, I just want to keep it that way and fix a few little problems before they turn into big problems.
All those should be common to all years

Latest posts

Back