• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old school homelite bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.063 , bar has been dressed

That’s cool as I have some near new Oregon 9/16” x .063” I could build a loop for this:
ebe6eb7a6e061576989f28a7dad92d8f.jpg

Next question: Grove depth?

Reason being if the drivers bottom out, a bar is just so much scrap steel. Been there, done that. [emoji37]

Are the hardnose bars in demand? I've got probably a dozen new and moderately used ones. I'd have to check brands, I think some are Homelite and maybe McCulloch (shop was a dealer 80-90s)

Also some new Homelite "banana" bars. And some old roller nose.

None are this long though. Maybe 18-24" area.

Bars are $$ to ship ($20-30 usually) but I'll mail them if they are of interest.

sure, shoot me some pics of the roller nose jobbers. I dont know if these types of bars are in demand.....I think its kind of a cool bar....however its going to sit in my garage for the next 20 years.....so i'm selling it....lets put it this way......first offer takes it....i'm not covering shipping.

Yeah I kind of figured it'd be more a collector looking for them.

I think in the last ~5 years we sold 2 and 1 was to a guy on here haha.

Are the hardnose bars in demand? I've got probably a dozen new and moderately used ones. I'd have to check brands, I think some are Homelite and maybe McCulloch (shop was a dealer 80-90s)

Also some new Homelite "banana" bars. And some old roller nose.

None are this long though. Maybe 18-24" area.

Bars are $$ to ship ($20-30 usually) but I'll mail them if they are of interest.

What bars do you have left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back