• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old school homelite bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
0.063 , bar has been dressed

That’s cool as I have some near new Oregon 9/16” x .063” I could build a loop for this:
ebe6eb7a6e061576989f28a7dad92d8f.jpg

Next question: Grove depth?

Reason being if the drivers bottom out, a bar is just so much scrap steel. Been there, done that. [emoji37]

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Are the hardnose bars in demand? I've got probably a dozen new and moderately used ones. I'd have to check brands, I think some are Homelite and maybe McCulloch (shop was a dealer 80-90s)

Also some new Homelite "banana" bars. And some old roller nose.

None are this long though. Maybe 18-24" area.

Bars are $$ to ship ($20-30 usually) but I'll mail them if they are of interest.

Corporate Slave

Corporate Slave

ArboristSite Operative
sure, shoot me some pics of the roller nose jobbers. I dont know if these types of bars are in demand.....I think its kind of a cool bar....however its going to sit in my garage for the next 20 years.....so i'm selling it....lets put it this way......first offer takes it....i'm not covering shipping.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Yeah I kind of figured it'd be more a collector looking for them.

I think in the last ~5 years we sold 2 and 1 was to a guy on here haha.

Walker hindsman

Walker hindsman

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Are the hardnose bars in demand? I've got probably a dozen new and moderately used ones. I'd have to check brands, I think some are Homelite and maybe McCulloch (shop was a dealer 80-90s)

Also some new Homelite "banana" bars. And some old roller nose.

None are this long though. Maybe 18-24" area.

Bars are $$ to ship ($20-30 usually) but I'll mail them if they are of interest.

What bars do you have left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk