old vintage david bradley chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tech1955

Reaction score
Rebuilding an old sears david bradley chainsaw. 917.61406, 758G with a ah-58 motor. Does anyone know where to get the needle bearings for the rod to crank . Original part number was 530126, with 28 bearings and change to a 530131 with 20 bearings. Also looking for the crank seals , sears listed them but they do not fit. Thanks to anyone that can guide me in the right direction.

Rebuilding an old sears david bradley chainsaw. 917.61406, 758G with a ah-58 motor. Does anyone know where to get the needle bearings for the rod to crank . Original part number was 530126, with 28 bearings and change to a 530131 with 20 bearings. Also looking for the crank seals , sears listed them but they do not fit. Thanks to anyone that can guide me in the right direction.
You might try crossing the size to homelite. I have a few of theses saws and know the bearings are still out there. Or you may try a national company like motion industries. Maybe even check with David Bradley forums on line for parts info. I have an old David Bradley never have to time to work in it. Good luck in your search.

Back