Oldpartsinasia, Joe from Singapore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldpartsinasia-joe

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello, Glad to be part of the forum. Stumble upon this wonderful site and hope to reach out to die-hard Dolmar users who may be looking out for a certain old part for that good old Dolmar chainsaw sitting in your shed. . I have a stash of old Dolmar spareparts as old as back in the year 1995. Yup the whole world is going green with electric chainsaws... but if you still have that trusty old Dolmar, getting the right parts to keep it running for a while is green too! (reuse!). Cheers from Joe residing in the time zone GMT +7.

I come in peace. If you are longtime Sach Dolmar dealers/supplier in US, please hit me up. I have a huge stash of original DOLMAR spare parts left over from previous distributor. Parts are sourced from Germany pre-Makita ERA.
MAKITA Singapore this day may also want to clear their old DOLMAR stocks.

Hello, Glad to be part of the forum. Stumble upon this wonderful site and hope to reach out to die-hard Dolmar users who may be looking out for a certain old part for that good old Dolmar chainsaw sitting in your shed. . I have a stash of old Dolmar spareparts as old as back in the year 1995. Yup the whole world is going green with electric chainsaws... but if you still have that trusty old Dolmar, getting the right parts to keep it running for a while is green too! (reuse!). Cheers from Joe residing in the time zone GMT +7.
Hi. I have 3 Makita-branded DCS-6401 saws that were once Home Depot rentals. I am looking for the 79cc piston & cylinder kits & some other misc. parts. I would be very impressed if you had some of the early unlimited RPM ignition coils that apparently are related to unicorns.

Hi Urbicide, I found a part list to DCS 6401 and ran the numbers, Unfortunately, it does not match any that I have.

But there are some Dolmar Part numbers that may interest you:
038130030 CYL PISTON CPL (DOLMAR P7900, D=52 non DECO)
040130020 CYL PISTON CPL (DOLMAR PS6400, D=47 non DECO)

I am not sure of the unlimted RPM Ignition coils that you refer to.
and no stock for Ref. 310 and Ref. 305.

Send me more Dolmar Part Numbers via DM!

1682217111222.png

-oldpartsinasia Joe

Back