Olympic 999 Chainsaw $999.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
It doesn't get any better than this. An almost new Oleo- Mac 999. Everyone that has used this saw at our little GTG's loves it. So demo it out at Marky's GTG this Sat. Comes with race chain and work chain. Great for milling!
What a fun saw, not even broken in yet.
John
DSC_0075.jpg

HELSEL said:
He should ask twice as much now.

Maybe make up for the shipping charges he's incured on it....I saw it apart, saw it together, heard it run, but didn't get to see it cut. IT should move some wood chips now

If I had only known John :bang:
I would have bought both those Oleo- Mac when I had the chance to steal them.............:cry:
Oh well just goes to show ya you can't believe everything you read :greenchainsaw:

woodsjunkie said:
If I had only known John :bang:
I would have bought both those Oleo- Mac when I had the chance to steal them.............:cry:
Oh well just goes to show ya you can't believe everything you read :greenchainsaw:
Ya, they both turned out to be a couple of good runners, especialy the 999 after Dave worked his magic.
Dave is kind of a sleeping giant as a saw builder and I'm fortunate that he is so much farther advanced then the other builders that got tarred, feathered and ran out on a rail for BSing so much.:chainsaw:
John

Seeing how that junk 999 was taken to far and everyone has had their mitts in it and is a total POS I am prepared to do you a big favor John and take it off your hand for 99.99 USA OK OK ?

Latest posts

Back