Olympyk 264F DeLuxe Price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold an Olympyk 261 with 24" b&c for $130 it was all there and running. Thats all i could get from it.

Just wondering how much an Olympyk 264f deluxe was worth. It's in good running order (not a show queen). Any info would be appreciated.
They had a good reputation, but still, it's an older model and the brand is not well known, so they generally sell for cheap. I can't see paying more than $100, if that.

I paid $140 for mine delivered, these old Oleo Mac's are very well built saws that
seem to last forever.

264RHMedium.jpg

The guys above are probably right, but there were quite a few Olys sold around here back in the day, guess you could call them "locally popular". I grew up on em, and have a running 271 along with 261 and 252 projects in the shed.

There was a beaut of a 264F on the local Echo dealer's shelf a year or so ago, with a $275 price tag, and I'd be willing to bet someone paid that or close to it, because it didn't stay there long.

Bottom line is it's worth what someone else is willing to pay.

Last edited:
Yours is the better model Scooter. The deluxe is the newer version. It has a plastic starter cup. I'm on the lookout for a good deluxe to donate that piece. The only problem I'm having is everytime I find a parts beast, all it needs is fuel system work. I don't like salvaging good running saws.

I have PDL's for most of the older Olympyks if anyone needs parts numbers for them. I don't know anyone with a scanner or I would scan them.

Yours is the better model Scooter. The deluxe is the newer version. It has a plastic starter cup. I'm on the lookout for a good deluxe to donate that piece. The only problem I'm having is everytime I find a parts beast, all it needs is fuel system work. I don't like salvaging good running saws.

I have PDL's for most of the older Olympyks if anyone needs parts numbers for them. I don't know anyone with a scanner or I would scan them.

You can download the IPL's from here http://www.efcopower.com/Sezione.jsp?idSezione=721&idSezioneRif=712&titolo=Out of Production

Hello, I have a 264, and I’m wondering what the Engine size is. The piston diameter, and rings. I plan on tearing it apart to have the cylinder head honed, and replace the Rings. But have no clue what size the Piston and rings are.

I've got an unused Olympyk 264F power head (paperwork, too, although it's not in great shape) that I will be looking to sell. I've heard that it could be worth hundreds more than the $275 listed in this thread. Is starting pricing it at $400 crazy?

Attachments

• IMG_20220611_093010814_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220611_093010814_HDR.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220611_093037007_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220611_093037007_HDR.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 2
I'm not a fan of bumping threads, but due to my limited posts I can't post this in the classified section. This unused Olympyk264F powerhead is for sale. It's been in my wife's grandfather's saw shop since whenever. Both he and his wife have passed so. like the 999 I sold a couple years ago, I'd like to get this saw sold too. Contact me if interested.

I'm not a fan of bumping threads, but due to my limited posts I can't post this in the classified section. This unused Olympyk264F powerhead is for sale. It's been in my wife's grandfather's saw shop since whenever. Both he and his wife have passed so. like the 999 I sold a couple years ago, I'd like to get this saw sold too. Contact me if interested.
I would be interested what are you asking if you still have it.

Latest posts

Back