OMG! This guy is an idiot!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you believe a guy like James being found a few centuries from now somewhere buried in ice in the austrian mountains (just like Ötzi) and scientists wondering what had got the best of him... :laugh::laugh:

These are the mysteries that scientists thrive on! Trying to solve the reason why somebody died in such an unnatural position. Just imagine people who generly are thought of as being interlectually on the top of the evolutionary chain studying an evolutionary error. My I would love to see them coming to result that they have been studying for years only to find out he was just plain stupid!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG. this guy is an idiot

When my nebor did it his ladder was to short he had to stand it up in the back of his pick up he needed that extra 4 feet to reach

even though all these dumb people mean we have to deal with warnings on everything and extra measures to save people from themselves....at least they make us laugh.
but with the second vid, even if it is a joke...dude huggin that tree and cuttin like that makes me cringe

Last edited:
slap.gif

See Sig Line.
. . l
. . l
. . l
. .\/

A guy down the street from my old house allmost killed himswlf trying to wild thing a 14'' limb on a big bushy oak.

broke his back & lost a finger...

Something similar happened to my boss's elderly neighbor except he might have only broken his leg and wrist maybe.
Makes you wonder how much $$$ in medical bills would've been saved had he just called in someone who knew what they were doing..

Back