On a more serious note I will never buy or accept another mcculloch.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1431912609569.jpg this is all I have for machine work and my dremel. The way things are going though I'm gonna have to kiss my pride goodbye and take my old job back I'll have access to a plasma torch and mig then though

stihl 026 husky 266 xp mac 610 efco 132s craftsman 54cc? mac 1635

I'll wait till I have it running to tear it down and cut the piston skirt is their a reason you cut the piston skirt instead of opening up the intake?

I'll wait till I have it running to tear it down and cut the piston skirt is their a reason you cut the piston skirt instead of opening up the intake?

It was easier, and in this case I was not looking for an absolute bleeding edge port job. The ports are rotated in the cylinder on these engines due to the intake and exhaust ports being 90deg apart rather than on opposite sides. It would be hard to get in to grind the intake, and I though it was wide enough - I just wanted a bit more duration.

Alright I get it your not bringing in any more air necessarily your just leaving it open longer

Back