on Oct 13 their will be a gtg in Ashland, Virginia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinosaur50

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
on Oct 13 their will be a gtg in Ashland, Virginia it will be at M.W tree service wood yard which is at his house they will have food and drinks for all and have lots of wood 2 cut it will start at 10 am and go to 5 pm all saws are welcome both new and old plan on coming and have a great time

their will be lots 2 cut on

their will be lots 2 cut on for ppl who where at the spring 2012 gtg we are going 2 cut that much at this one 2 so lots of cutting planing on coming let alone Sawman Dave collection is best around he will have a lot their i know their will be 2 mans and one mans some with bow bars some with not a wright blade saw or 2 as wall and lots of other saws so come and have fun and run saws with us all day post on this thread or you can pm me if you are coming i will post a ardess this week or nexts for it

No collector of saws will be excluded. Any chainsaw owner/enthusiast is welcome to at

No collector of saws will be excluded. Any chainsaw owner/enthusiast is welcome to attend. If you have one locked-up saw or a thousand runners, new or old, no matter

rember all it only in ashland Virginia but you don't have 2 live in ashland Virginia

rember all it only in ashland Virginia but you don't have 2 live in ashland Virginia to go it open 2 all

As a warning, there will probably be bowsaws and 2-mans there. I bet if you asked nicely they would even let you play with them. :D

I AM STAYING AWAY FROM BOW SAWS:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

food will be hamburgers and hot dogs

food will be hamburgers and hot dogs drinks will be soda and water

This thread reminds me of the signs on Rt 95 for "South of The Border" that are placed along the road every mile starting around 100 miles from the place.

LOL that is some funny stuff. I've been through there a few times..... Good one.

just a update it still on but date has been changed the date has been changed 2 nov

just a update it still on but date has been changed the date has been changed 2 nov 10 same time same place make plans 2 come ardess will be up soon

Latest posts

Back