One bad ass log truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornbread

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
One bad ass log truck

The Ural-4320 is a general purpose off-road 6x6 truck built in Russia.

The Unstoppable Ural 4320 Off-Road Truck

It was designed for transporting cargo, people and trailers on all types of roads and terrain. The truck is reliable and easy to repair and maintain. Introduced in 1976, it is still in production today

Last edited:
I tell you what... every time this vid is posted, I click it, knowing full well what I'm going to see. I click it because it's a freakin' cool bit of film. I suppose that I wouldn't mind watching it a bit less often, though.

I didn't hahaha

I would like to try that in Massachusetts you would have the local police, state police, enviro police, sheriff's dept, hazmat team, fire dept, national guard waiting for you on the other side of the crossing. And they wouldn't be there to jump on your bumper to hold your front end down.

Well kiss my grits.

If I ant seen it it is new to me.

Sorry to waste your time.

And you have a nice day while you are at it.

Cornbread

I would like to try that in Massachusetts you would have the local police, state police, enviro police, sheriff's dept, hazmat team, fire dept, national guard waiting for you on the other side of the crossing. And they wouldn't be there to jump on your bumper to hold your front end down.

Yup...but it sure would be fun. Just once.

Well kiss my grits.

Cornbread

Cheer up Cornbread. You're dealing with the Steep Slope Mafia in this forum. They know all and have little time for non-mafia types like us. Just be glad you didn't have to kiss Gologgit's ring.

Well kiss my grits.

Cornbread

At least you have improved. You used to post only gloom and doom articles. I say, Keep it Up and continue to post cheerier things. We made it through 2011 and almost 3 months of 2012.

Yup, sounds like you are starting to be a happier camper.

How many times will this video be posted on AS? We really need a video forum where everyone who thinks they are the first to see this old video can post it. Mods, please give us a video forum.

Here are a few Russian truck vids.

http://www.arboristsite.com/forestry-logging-forum/192559.htm

http://www.arboristsite.com/forestry-logging-forum/138025.htm

http://www.arboristsite.com/forestry-logging-forum/138266.htm

http://www.arboristsite.com/forestry-logging-forum/125931.htm

Why do we need a video forum .. I wouldn't

waste my time going there to see some cookie cutter goober around . I've watche

Lets see where was I . Beep the fish and Beep the fish crik and Beep the Beepin fishermen
Log er clean and pave er FLAT .
Thank God for someone that doesn't care about what some earth worshipping piece of timothy treadwell.

Thats my new term for all enviros . Timmy treadwell. His name is a curse word . .

Some day maybe I'll take my Duceanhalf and go roarin around in the head waters of the major river around here .

Its early .. I need coffee

P
There I got coffe an a lip of snuff . Now 2 Dogs . Why do u feel the need to legislate someones informative entertainment .
Since those Ural's are about the coolest log trucks I've ever seen . And I've seen ALOT of off highway log truks . I even have 1 myself.
101700_151701.jpg
041601_130100.jpg

041701_122500.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah.. I stopped a semi in the street in a wealthy suburb of boston to avoid low clearance utility lines and the cops were there in 120 seconds. And they helped back me out of there.

Got the same truck stuck under telephone lines in crappy area of boston, no cops for 20 minutes, and a drunk with a broom got me out of there.

Not messing around with that stuff anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back