One for you collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's just a 360 with 2 bars. those saws are probably the most common DB. i have seen someone here with that setup bf. the seller has his price about triple what it's worth. and no, both bars are setup on the geardrive.

The saw has two bar mounting plates. One on the inside for bucking and one on the outside for felling close to the ground. Both are run by the gear drive. At least this is what the David Bradley 360 manual I have says:givebeer:. That saw is priced about five times as much as it's value. Of course, if anyone wants a runner, I'll gladly sell mine for that much. Those saws are loud, slow and tempermental. Mine sits on the shelf above the bench to remind me how light and fast my modern saws are.

Agree with Chopwood. Far as I know, there's no reason you'd ever mount two bars simultaneously. Only one DB here and the reason to keep it is because my father used it to clear about 40 acres on the farm back in the good 'ole days. Don't think I'd give more than $30 for one off the street. There are tons of 'em out there.

Dan

It is for cutting uniform cookies each time (takes about 5 minutes per cut in pine...)

Yeah I got one set up like that. They are heavy and slow.
I did start and rev the saw but did not saw with it.

HPIM1233.jpg

HPIM0762.jpg

HPIM0763.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed the dude this morning and told him I'd buy it but the bars were of unequal length.............just screwing with him since he's screwing with us!
Just recieved his reply: "They came from the factory that way".
Some People aren't happy with the fun they're already having.
Igpoe:cheers:

Latest posts

Back