"One hundred Tree Myths"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorek

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi,
I've heard there's "One Hundred Tree Myths" by Dr. A. Shigo avaiable on line for free downloads...can't find it anywhere.. does anybody know the website for it? thanks for help.
Marcin

thanks Small Wood!!

Do you know about any other his books avaiable to download?

Marcin

No, not really. I didn't know this was available until you posted the question and I did a google search so thanks for asking the question. I was happy to find it.
Regards,
Phil

I've just noticed you're based in Ohio. I was working for Forest City Tree Protection from Cleveland (well South Euclid subs) in 2001-2003 for lauren Lamphear. I miss all thouse species i was climbig there..and masive sizes!
Marcin

Yep, great guys in at Lanphear. I was climbing on a couple of Rich_H's splices this morning. I don't work on Sundays but this was a free job and the only day I could get my helper so we took down an 80' co-dom silver maple. 15 ft from the house, 10 ft. from a hot tub shelter and directly over an old camper trailer that couldn't be moved. Had room to drop it the other direction but that was alot of tree to come down and the lady has an artesian well and sometimes if you thump the ground too hard it will fracture the sandstone and the well will collapse so we had to rope everything down to about 10 ft. Some fun but everything is on the ground. She paid me in homemade cookies. My helper calls them "old people money".
Phil

Latest posts

Back