one of those days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlfanboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Started out cutting the second stem of a sugar maple I was working on. Had the 391 and the 250 out with me. Cutting 3 foot up a the v and making my back cut. Gust of wind pushed the tree back on the saw. Tree goes over wrong way... chain gets stuck in the tree... saw Flys out of hands and lands on ground. Bar just Slightly Bent and chain bent to. Get up to the house and noticed bar oil on the qaud. Take it into shop and he thinks ether oil line or pump. Get back from delivering a load of wood. Go back to cut. Get back there and cap on the bar oils gone. Oil all over the back rack. So pissed off I put oil in the gas tank of the 250... last load of the day the wagon rolls over in the creek... ****** day. Out in my shop changing the oil on the quad and the girlfriend comes out and tells me she's leaving me... time to start drinking. Sorry just needed to vent about my day.

What Dancan said! Now you just have to repair your gear. That's going to happen in all peace and joy now you don't have the old broom yelling at you out the window to finish up your nonsense and get your fat arse inside for supper.
Best of luck to you! The biggest problem maybe how to strighten out your bend bar.

Motorsen

Fix your saws and get back to work time is the only thing that will repair your fillings for your girlfriend. I got a divorce 4 years ago and it about was more than i could take but i kept on working and every day was a little better than the day before.

Started out cutting the second stem of a sugar maple I was working on. Had the 391 and the 250 out with me. Cutting 3 foot up a the v and making my back cut. Gust of wind pushed the tree back on the saw. Tree goes over wrong way... chain gets stuck in the tree... saw Flys out of hands and lands on ground. Bar just Slightly Bent and chain bent to. Get up to the house and noticed bar oil on the qaud. Take it into shop and he thinks ether oil line or pump. Get back from delivering a load of wood. Go back to cut. Get back there and cap on the bar oils gone. Oil all over the back rack. So pissed off I put oil in the gas tank of the 250... last load of the day the wagon rolls over in the creek... ****** day. Out in my shop changing the oil on the quad and the girlfriend comes out and tells me she's leaving me... time to start drinking. Sorry just needed to vent about my day.
You just wrote a hit country song. Congratulations

sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my prayers... sounds like the bent bar is the only real problem, like Motorsen said.

Well I'm out of apple crown, the girlfriend came back, and her dad borrowed my Splitter For the day sense his isn't running right. Gusse Im not splitting the two cord I had ready to go. Got 3 trees cut and two more big ash to go. 391 is at the shop, new bar and fixing the oil leak. Gunna go put a plug in the 250 aND Clean the spark Arrester And see if that helps it Rev better. Better day I guess

Sometimes a little sleep fixes things up for the better. The storm and rain clears overnight.
Good for you!

Motorsen

You're a better man than I. If there Aren't any kids involved, I'd have never let her back in the house. She decided to leave, make her stand by her decision.

If she's a good faithful woman who was having emotional issues I'd take her back ,if she's one of these modern age fickle types who comes and goes ....I'd tell her "don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya " and send her packin

All I can say is:
My ex left 6 years ago, she didn't look like this, so I'm not devastated about it!
Screenshot_2015-12-15-22-20-17.png

Nice ppe, huh?

Latest posts

Back