One thing I'd like to point out...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fossilfuelrules

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
You guys do know that without fossil fuels emitting carbon dioxide into the environment you wouldn't be able to cut and burn your inferior wood right? Quit living in the 1800's hippies, it's time to burn gas and get with the times.

You environmentalist whacko's do know that if we stop carbon dioxide from going into the atmosphere, all life on Earth will cease to exist. Burning wood and fossil fuels is actually good for the planet.

Lettin go a little gas right now.

Farting.jpg

Hey, dinger. I hear you had a bumper crop of blueberries, some as big as a gearshift knob of a 39 Phaeton.

Boy, I bet it'd be easy to eat 10 lbs of them in a single sitting! :laugh:

Naw... not a Bumper crop, just about 2/3 volume by weight as normal, but the Berries were 10-20% larger than normal.

Did you get any Osage Orange for your Geetar buddy?

Dunno why, but Genious gorging himself on berries and a visit to an Amish buddy that made Buggy wheels for a living led to thinking about an Amish Guitar and violin making guy we both know, who is looking for Hedge and I have a few to clean out this year.

One question though... African or European Swallow?:hmm3grin2orange:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Dude, Why do you want to come here and start an arguement. This is a chainsaw forum, You can't win. You pay you're gas bill and i'll keep burning wood. What if the gas company shuts you off because of low supplys or whatever, You going to stay warm...Not. If you're nicer i might let ya come to my house where it will be warm and cozy by the fire.

You guys make me laugh, braggin about cutting firewood is like braggin about still running windows 3.1...

I do enjoy paying the 'oil man' to heat my house, it's cleaner and more efficient, I also enjoy paying the 'telephone man' and the 'cable man. Just because you cut your own wood doesn't make you any more hard working or honest than me, in fact a lot of you who cut wood do so without insurance or any regard for law. Also I noticed a lot of hicks tend to have an outlaw attitude where they can do what they want. Back where I'm from in the UAE you'd be looked at like you had a third eye if you were caught burning firewood like some cave-dweller. Also about the brain capacity comment, I'm sure you could look up the literacy rates of urban vs. rural places in the states... The answers may shock you.

Well it's appearant you are suffering from a severe case of a rectal caranial inversion.
normally I'd feel sorry for a guy with that sort of disposition, but in your blatant disregaurd for any type of respect towards wood burners I feel that my empathy for you would be a travisty of time spent over your total ineptness of being any type of worth while human.

Caint really tell if I sed dat rite bein a hick and all. Spose y'all can get the jist .

Last edited:
Thats the way to to it....................

He has made a grand total of 3 posts so far and already has neg. rep......

U da man.......

In your profile you call yourself a "mans man".........I think most on here like the ladies more.:hmm3grin2orange:

Naw... not a Bumper crop, just about 2/3 volume by weight as normal, but the Berries were 10-20% larger than normal.

Did you get any Osage Orange for your Geetar buddy?

Dunno why, but Genious gorging himself on berries and a visit to an Amish buddy that made Buggy wheels for a living led to thinking about an Amish Guitar and violin making guy we both know, who is looking for Hedge and I have a few to clean out this year.

Honestly, never thought of hedge for guitfiddles. Don't grow around here like it does in the midwest and the heartland. I'd love to hear one of those osage guitars, tho'. Hear how they stack up against what I play (spruce top with rosewood body. Got some with mahogony, too. Doesn't make too much difference when you change the strings as infrequently as me :laugh: )

One question though... African or European Swallow?:hmm3grin2orange:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

LOL. No opinion. But if I ever had a swallow as a pet, I'd name it Spitter. :laugh:

You guys make me laugh, braggin about cutting firewood is like braggin about still running windows 3.1...

I do enjoy paying the 'oil man' to heat my house, it's cleaner and more efficient, I also enjoy paying the 'telephone man' and the 'cable man. Just because you cut your own wood doesn't make you any more hard working or honest than me, in fact a lot of you who cut wood do so without insurance or any regard for law. Also I noticed a lot of hicks tend to have an outlaw attitude where they can do what they want. Back where I'm from in the UAE you'd be looked at like you had a third eye if you were caught burning firewood like some cave-dweller. Also about the brain capacity comment, I'm sure you could look up the literacy rates of urban vs. rural places in the states... The answers may shock you.

Ahh the UAE that's why you can't deal with people choosing wood over oil. I get it now!

Latest posts

Back