oo, oo, Bermie got a 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bermie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It finally happened!

the Bermster went to America and got a new saw!
Luckily I had to cross the pond for my brother's wedding in Colorado, so it was an excuse to buy a saw for WAAAAYYY less than here!
Ably assisted by a certain Boston tree climber who is very Bullish....the deed was done.
Now, can I claim the ranks of the pro saw owner, does this one count? (never mind I'm a pro anyway :) Bore cuts, pah, I can blast through in one now! Look out PNW...er, maybe not!

Thanks AS, how bad is it when we travel 100's of miles for a saw!!:heart::blob2:

Last edited:
Congrats but tis not a pro saw its a toy.lolol just ribbing ya a little bit have fun.

It finally happened!

Luckily I had to cross the pond for my brother's wedding in Colorado, so it was an excuse to buy a saw for WAAAAYYY less than here!
Ably assisted by a certain Boston tree climber who is very Bullish....the deed was done.
Now, can I claim the ranks of the pro saw owner, does this one count? (never mind I'm a pro anyway :) Bore cuts, pah, I can blast through in one now! Look out PNW...er, maybe not!

Thanks AS, how bad is it when we travel 100's of miles for a saw!!:heart::blob2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Way to go Bermie....:cheers:

It finally happened!

Finally!! :rockn: :rockn: :clap: :clap:

:cheers:

L I B

Noooo, it's a 20"!

I'll be insufferable now, get ready:biggrinbounce2:

Don't Let the SawTroll see it.... he'll be telling ya how unbalanced it is and too heavy to carry,,, and trying to talk ya into a 13" bar like he runs,,,,, LOL!!

I seen ya stocked up on the Ultra Synthetic mix while you were here!!!! You will like it!!!!!! and you will like the saw too,,,, let us know how the break in goes and post us some good pix of ya putting it in action!!!!! :chainsawguy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice saw! Do they let you just walk into Bermuda with a new saw, or did you have to pay their share too?

Don't Let the SawTroll see it.... he'll be telling ya how unbalanced it is and too heavy to carry,,, and trying to talk ya into a 13" bar like he runs,,,,, LOL!! ....

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I use a 13" only on the 339xp, but 20" is a bit much for optinum balance on the 361........

Last edited:
Yup, I'll be careful, thanks everyone.
I had to pay about $90 in customs duty, but I STILL saved around $600 versus buying it here.
No submarine Urb., just a damn great airyoplane!
Yes Troll it is a wee bit nose heavy, I'll experiment with the 18", but I did want a 20" for those just bit bigger jobs.
Here are some pics of a poinciana I dismantled with nothing bigger than a 290 18"...too tedious by half.

(yes the guy in one picture is wearing a motorcycle helmet, he was on his way to work!)

Last edited:
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I use a 13" only on the 339xp, bur 20" is a bit much for optinum balance on the 361........

Mine came with a 20" bar but I put and 18" ROLLOMATIC ES WITH SOME Stihl RSC on it and it is an awesome little saw!!!! :buttkick: :clap: :cheers: I think it balances perfect with the 18!!!!

BTW Just pickin @ ya Niko,,, give my regards and best wishes to the SawWitch,,,,,

Last edited:
I had to pay about $90 in customs duty, but I STILL saved around $600 versus buying it here.
Yes Troll it is a wee bit nose heavy, I'll experiment with the 18", but I did want a 20" for those just bit bigger jobs.
Here are some pics of a poinciana I dismantled with nothing bigger than a 290 18"...too tedious by half.

(yes the guy in one picture is wearing a motorcycle helmet, he was on his way to work!)

Bermie is the Ultra premix available there????? How many tanks been through it yet????? glad for ya to have saved some coins!!!!!

Last edited:

Mine also came with a 20" and feels fine. I recently picked up a 16" and like it when in the brush. The extra clearance feels a little safer for limbing and the saw likes it too!

Mine also came with a 20" and feels fine. I recently picked up a 16" and like it when in the brush. The extra clearance feels a little safer for limbing and the saw likes it too!

Yes, an extra 16" bar would round out the package, to a really good allround one........:biggrinbounce2:

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back