OOHHH! how the mighty 361 hath 'fallen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanab

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
let me start by given you a little backround. the 361 is the most overhyped saw ever and you can call me a mythbuster.

here is the perp. a like new redmax 621 i purchased off ebay for $200. many said a $200 pro saw from ebay was not worth having and made fun of me for trying. again another myth to test.

without further delay let me introduce the " Da' Crimson Killa' "!

attachment.php

:chainsaw:

next we have the victum. one said 361 to be the be all end all of 60CC saws.
saws is nice and new but not TOO new.

attachment.php

:cry:

up next is the dirty deed that was done dirt cheap.

LMFAO!

both saws tuned with a tach and wearing out of the box brand new LGX chain! the stihl carries a 18" rollmatic bar. the redmax is spoting a brand new 20" GB Ti Husky branded bar that was on special from Amick's.

let the killing begin!

Last edited:
Wanna run em against my $200 262XP?:cheers: Too bad you are too far away for a good test. This summer I will be running against my buddy's 962 Oleo-Mac/Efco which is a well priced saw in the 60cc range. :chainsaw:

or my 361?

Muffler mod the 361... screw it, run against my new 056M2 ;)

"mythbuster"? na, can we call you something else :)

Last edited:
let me start by given you a little backround. the 361 is the most overhyped saw ever and you can call me a mythbuster.

here is the perp. a like new redmax 621 i purchased off ebay for $200. many said a $200 pro saw from ebay was not worth having and made fun of me for trying. again another myth to test.

without further delay let me introduce the " Da' Crimson Killa' "!

:chainsaw:

Good April Fool joke lol but i dont think anyone is going to fall for it

up next is the dirty deed that was done dirt cheap.

LMFAO!

both saws tuned with a tach and wearing out of the box brand new LGX chain! the stihl carries a 16" rollmatic bar. the redmax is spoting a brand new 20" GB Ti Husky branded bar that was on special from Amick's.

let the killing begin!

I cant wait to see this video, I have waiting for the updated version to 455vs346XP for months. Dont rock the saws so much this time:clap:

Well as we await the rest of the story lets turn to our sponcers, we'll be right back!!

the 621 absolutly destroyed the 361 by a full second in this 8 second wood.

attachment.php

attachment.php

there you have it ladies and germs. your mighty 361 has been exposed for what it really is.

:buttkick:

sorry it had to be me to bust the 361 bubble!

videos to follow but it started raining.

Last edited:
I cant wait to see this video, I have waiting for the updated version to 455vs346XP for months. Dont rock the saws so much this time:clap:

NO, i was not rocking the saws this time.

the 621 absolutly destroyed the 361 by a full second in this 8 second wood.

attachment.php

attachment.php

there you have it ladies and germs. your mighty 361 has been exposed for what it really is.

:buttkick:

sorry it had to be me to bust the 361 bubble!

videos to follow but it started raining.

I smell a Troll here, even at my very long distance.........:censored:

You even smell like Sappy, for some reason...........:monkey: :monkey:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back