OOHHH! how the mighty 361 hath 'fallen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can make my MS260 cut faster than my 084 if I really wanna.......b

:monkey:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I can make my MS260 cut faster than my 084 if I really wanna.......b

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

i was not trying to make one saw cut faster than the other my freind. i was trying to cut as fast as possible with both saws.

Its not usually a good sign when the dont advertise the power figures on their own website!

believe what you want the 361 just got B!och slapped.

Welp Wanab you should get an award of somekind. With the purchase of that Redmax saw you increased their market share by .00001%. Thanks to you they now have 00001.001 % of the total market. You make that outfit send you a hat or a ink pen with that extra market share you gave them,hehe

I smell an April Fool

Do you always run your saws with the chain as loose as the Redmax chain?

Try it again with the Redmax adjusted so tight it takes 5 seconds to get the saw up to speed like you have the 361 adjusted in the photo. And run the 361 with a properly adjusted chain (I would say like the Redmax in the photo but thats just not safe to run that loose).

I do enjoy your sense of humor though as you are pretty funny.

:clap:

Welp Wanab you should get an award of somekind. With the purchase of that Redmax saw you increased their market share by .00001%. Thanks to you they now have 00001.001 % of the total market. You make that outfit send you a hat or a ink pen with that extra market share you gave them,hehe

its not about maket share and margins to me my freind. its a blind fanboyism and truth.

I wonder how close the nearest dealer is? and how much spares they carry?
Maybe its so good it will never need spares LOL:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I do enjoy your sense of humor though as you are pretty funny.

:clap:

i think its very funny. i dont think many 361 owners will think it too funny when they find its not a joke. the only joke here is the stock performance of the 361 @ $600.

LoL!

I wonder how close the nearest dealer is? and how much spares they carry?
Maybe its so good it will never need spares LOL:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

the dealer is 2 miles from my house and i dont care about spares because i have other saws.

Sorry but I will keep my 361 thanks!!! Say or think what you want about your redmax but it is not going to change the famous tune the Stihl ms361 sings!!!

Last edited:
That would be Echo - if memory serves, the rating on the Redmax 621 is 3.0kW - more like the 341/2159/359 than like the 361.......

yes, i told you before the power was rumored to be 4.5HP-4.8HP.

attachment.php

Hey wanab, did you ever actually cut all the way through a log in this test or did you just guestimate with your level eye as to where to stop timing it in the middle of the log. :laugh:

That would be Echo - if memory serves, the rating on the Redmax 621 is 3.0kW - more like the 341/2159/359 than like the 361.......

Well i just visited the Redmax site and there was no info!
3.0KW is only 4.08HP
I wonder if it will still be running in 2000 hours time like the 361

Back