OOHHH! how the mighty 361 hath 'fallen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahaha

trash can= redthinggy
inahilated 18" red oak log=361

This thread is just pure BS and needs deleted. Wanab, come back when you spend some time in the woods actually running the saws. I guarantee it that you wouldn't last a day loggin'.:censored: :chainsaw:

trash can= redthinggy
inahilated 18" red oak log=361

This thread is just pure BS and needs deleted. Wanab, come back when you spend some time in the woods actually running the saws. I guarantee it that you wouldn't last a day loggin'.:censored: :chainsaw:

your right im no logger and dont want to be. that does not change the fact the 621 outcuts the 361.

:cheers:

let me start by given you a little backround. the 361 is the most overhyped saw ever and you can call me a mythbuster.

here is the perp. a like new redmax 621 i purchased off ebay for $200. many said a $200 pro saw from ebay was not worth having and made fun of me for trying. again another myth to test.

without further delay let me introduce the " Da' Crimson Killa' "!

attachment.php

:chainsaw:
That is a nice looking saw! :cheers:

I don't stock 'em, cause I don't think anyone would buy 'em, but the 621 is a runner. It would probably surprise some of you guys.

the 621 absolutly destroyed the 361 by a full second in this 8 second wood.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Somebody painted a Wild thing red & black & crazily set it on a Stihl.....yep just goes to show the Stihl has to carry the competition...Again!!

LXT.........

Wanab, I worship u man. Look at all the stihl-heads freak when someone states there's a saw out there thats as good as the ms361. To all the stihl guys who are bashing the redmax: how many of you have actually run one (a redmax), not just looked at the manufacturer or the specs and judged it from there? I have run neither (im partial to old magnesium saws), but I just think some ppl should think before they insult a saw they've never run.

I don't stock 'em, cause I don't think anyone would buy 'em, but the 621 is a runner. It would probably surprise some of you guys.

I really think it would suprise everyone that hasn't ran it. I keep saying its a real good saw.

Back