Opinions on a Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like fair prices, hope you get both.

Ya, +1. I think you'll find the 066 to be more practical.... I kinda wish one of my 084s would shrink down to an 066. Maybe if I leave it in the dishwasher on hot dry................ (whattaya think, Brad? Is it a good idea? :) )

The only reason I haven't done that is cause it's too big to fit..... heheheheh

He wants 650 for it. I can't swing that much right now. If he has it in a few weeks I think I will get it.
He works at a Stihl dealership, so I think it's been well cared for. I found a 066 for 300. I'm going to get the 066 first and then save up for the 084. I just hope I can save up fast enough.

i will speculate that if you buy the 066 first you wont want the 084. especially if the 066 has dual port muff.

This guy has never had a hold of Kevins 084

Otherwise he would find a way to come up with the money.
I have ran Kevins' 084 and it is one fun sob to run. More grunt and speed than I can imagine out of a practically stock saw. I said practically stock..

i will speculate that if you buy the 066 first you wont want the 084. especially if the 066 has dual port muff.

Greg,

Are you really an AS member? Won't want an 084 after he gets an 066? ....................... Oh, I see. ..... A little joke.

Good one,

joat

Latest posts

Back