Oregon Blount Guelph Ontario Gave me the Flick!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, so you applied to be a dealership? work for a dealership?buy a dealership? in ontario there should be a big PSP market so it might be good. if you wanna serve forestry workers maybe you should just move down the border a little. selling online for prices better then dealers may help. i'll help you by pushing the fallers to buy from you if you do. if you can 1 day parts to P.O boxes you could make a killing!

lol, so you applied to be a dealership? work for a dealership?buy a dealership? in ontario there should be a big PSP market so it might be good. if you wanna serve forestry workers maybe you should just move down the border a little. selling online for prices better then dealers may help. i'll help you by pushing the fallers to buy from you if you do. if you can 1 day parts to P.O boxes you could make a killing!
It appears that 90% of the wood cut in the Yukon is cut within a 20 mile radius of where I live. Maybe 10% of that is produced by processors. So Id say at least 250,000 cords are produced by woodticks annually.
That's alot of bars and chains. Maybe I should just visit the head office with my business plan.
I could start where the Chainsaw Brothers left off. Lol

Do it John, one thing leads to another and before you know it you are a dealer offering many products. Is there any other dealers in your area? There must be one in Whitehorse?

Do it John, one thing leads to another and before you know it you are a dealer offering many products. Is there any other dealers in your area? There must be one in Whitehorse?
Yes, the only dealer I'm aware of is Yukon Honda who has a Husky dealship, but it seems their bars and chains are branded Husky/Oregon. They are 100 miles from here. The next closest is in Atlin B.C., two hundred miles away.
On any given day at least 50 pickups with trailers carrying their brag loads drive by my place.

If you open a store, that means you have to be sitting there all the time instead of out cutting. Nothing wrong with that, but are you ready for a radical change of living like that?

Latest posts

Back